Our school is committed to providing a variety of educational programmes to enrich students’ life planning and career-related experiences. These activities connect students’ learning with the real world, strengthen their self-understanding and help develop their career/academic aspirations. It is hoped that students will have the right values and attitudes for work, and they will be better prepared for the challenges in the workplace when they graduate from school and university.
Some of our services include:
1. providing individual/group career guidance and counselling;
2. setting up a systematic life planning curriculum framework to include relevant educational elements at all levels;
3. arranging career visits and work-related experience schemes;
4. setting up mentorship scheme;
5. arranging visits to academic institutions and encourage students to attend Information sessions; etc.